The Mayor is saying that he is going to enforce sidewalk snow removal regulations, including fining property owners who are out of compliance. We’ve created a hashtag on Twitter for people to share their photos: #PVDsidewalks.
46°Feels like: 43°F
5:11 am8:16 pm EDT
Wind: 9mph N
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
Hmm… I wonder if Gregg’s on North Main dumped all their parking lot snow onto the sidewalk as they usually do, in light of the mayor’s claim.
Yeah I had to walk in the street on Broadway early this morning because a lot of the sidewalks weren’t cleared. I plan on getting photos when I come home tonight. And since I refuse to install Twitter on my phone I’ll just send flickr links.
And I note 311 Broadway still hasn’t cleared their sidewalks. Time to get DPW or PPD out and cite the assholes.