I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on June 15, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Presentation by Royal Oaks Realty, with Kite Architects, of their development project for Parcel 8.
- Discussion and Consent to Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Providence Planning Department.
- Discussion and Vote regarding engagement of a new Executive Director.
- Review of Status of Proposals to purchase and develop District property.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for September 21, 2015 meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (1) (personnel matters) and subsection (5) (disposition of public property).
III. Public Session
- Greater City Providence: PBN: Developer negotiating with panel for Fox Point land (Nov. 25, 2014)
So many projects in various phases of preparation right now!
Very excited for shovels to start hitting the ground.
It would be great to have a one-stop (interactive?) resource to see all of the various proposals currently under consideration for downtown and the 195 land, perhaps indicating which ones are simply proposals and which are ready to begin construction (and perhaps with dates or timetables for start and completion).
Wink wink, nudge nudge.