A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2016, beginning at 5 P.M., for the following purposes:[/alert]
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting held on February 15, 2016.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Presentation by Robert Azar, City of Providence Department of Planning, regarding proposed Royal Oaks project on Parcel 8; vote regarding approval of project plan and design.
- Presentation of the District’s draft Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives(ABCA), and proposed cleanup for Parcel 30 by Fuss & O’Neill.
- Presentation by Bonnie Nickerson, City of Providence Department of Planning on the proposed Downtown Enhanced Transit Corridor.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for March 21, 2016 meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.