The State of Rhode Island is soliciting final proposals for the redevelopment of the Shooters site on India Street in Providence.
Proposals are due on October 4th with a walk-through scheduled for September 5th.
This RFP seeks bids from private vendors, marina operators, recreational professionals, concessionaires, restaurant operators, ferry service providers, water based recreational vendors, non-profit organizations, agricultural product marketing professionals, farmers, commercial property developers, and other interested parties to lease the 25 India Street property for commercial, recreational, and marina related uses. Proposals must be beneficial to the State, City and private vendor through providing lease revenues and providing new recreational opportunities on site.
Potential responders: This RFP is not intended to limit responses from ANY interested party. Interested parties can include, but are not limited to:
- Recreational Service providers (bicycle rentals, paddleboard/canoe/kayak/sail/motorboat rentals, marina operators, ferry service operators, bay excursion providers).
- Full Service Restaurant/Catering operators.
- Office and commercial property developers.
- Food V endors and concessionaires.
- Recreationally-related concessions.
- Exercise/Physical Fitness providers.
- Arts/Cultural organizations/non-profit museum operators.
- Farmers/Farmers Market/Produce/Poultry/Fish Providers.
- Local Governmental or non-governmental organizations.
- Other interested parties.