[alert type=”muted” close=”true” heading=”I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of Meeting”]A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2019, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
– Agenda [/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the minutes of the Commission meetings held on December 19, 2018.
- Executive Director’s report on Commission activities.
- Presentation on the proposed hotel development on Lot 2 of Parcel 22 by Richard Galvin of BAC CVP ALOFT LLC and Vote to consider an amended purchase price.
- Vote to consider the application of BAC CVP ALOFT LLC for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the proposed hotel development on Lot 2 of Parcel 22.
- Discussion on an RFP for Parcel 6.
- Presentation on the District Parks by Ben Donsky of Biederman Redevelopment Agency.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Vote to Adjourn.