A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, Septmeber 10, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on August 20, 2012.
- For an update and review of the budget for the District.
- To approve certain work relating to civil engineering activities and scope of work.
- Phase II/Site Investigation Report Public Notice and Schedule.
- For an update regarding the bond financing.
- For an update on the real estate purchase transaction.
- For an update on the Executive Director selection process and selection of search firm.
- Chairperson’s Report.
- To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- To approve the closed session minutes of the meeting held on August 20, 2012
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting to be held on October 15, 2012.