This video rendering shows what the vision for Greater Kennedy Plaza could look like as you move through it.[alert type=”muted”]Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy[/alert]
61°Feels like: 61°F
5:14 am8:11 pm EDT
Wind: 3mph N
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
Where are all the buses? I see about six of them.
I see about 6 buses in real life too.
You see six buses because you obviously have no use for public transit nor the 70,000 passengers a day that utilize our public transit system in Rhode Island.
Actually, I don’t even own a car, but thanks for jumping to unfounded conclusions.