I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on May 19, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities During Past Month/Action Plan and Business Plan for June – December, 2014.
- Meetings with Parties Which Submitted Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property; Discussion and Review of Proposals.
- Discussion Regarding Extension of Deadline for Second Round of Submission of Proposals to Purchase District Property from August 1 to October 15, 2014 and Vote.
- Discussion Regarding Public Disclosure of Proposals and Disclosure Policy.
- Discussion Regarding License Agreement with City of Providence on Parcel 1A and Vote.
- Discussion and Update Regarding Role of State Historic Preservation Officer and Selection of Consultants for Disposition of District Property.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/ Tentative Agenda for June 30, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).