[box style=”red”]It was my understanding that Hope Point Towers was part of the Executive Session discussion, I’m told it is not.[/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on November 14, 2016.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Vote to adopt the 2017 Commission meeting schedule.
- Presentation regarding proposed Waldorf project on Parcel 30; Public hearing and Vote regarding approval of project plan and design, including proposed waiver.
- Presentation on proposed development on Parcels 22 and 25 by Wexford Science and Technology and CV Properties.
- Informational presentation by Cambridge Innovation Center.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Review of proposed Investment of Public Funds.
- Vote to approve the Purchase and Sales agreement with Waldorf Capital Management for the proposed development on Parcel 30.
- Vote to approve the allocation of funds from the I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the proposed development on Parcels 22 and 25 as requested by Wexford Science and Technology.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on TUESDAY January 17, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session (Newport Room)
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under (i) subsection (5) (disposition of public property) and (ii) subsection (7) (investment of public funds).
III. Public Session
[alert type=”muted”]Agenda [/alert] [alert type=”warning”]Notably, the 195 District Commission has updated their website and seemingly rebranded from “The LINK” to the “Providence Innovation & Design District”.[/alert]