I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on February 3, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities During Past Month/Action Plan and Target Activities March – April, 2014.
- Discussion of Proposed Agreement with Providence Flea LLC Regarding Use of Parcel 1A and Vote to Approve.
- Presentation by City of Providence Regarding Status of Providence Streetcar Federal Funding Application.
- Discussion of Petition of One Shipyard LLC to City of Providence to Abandon a Portion of Eddy Street Abutting Parcels 22 and 25 and Vote to Object.
- Public Hearing Regarding Fees to be Charged to Potential Purchasers of District Properties and Vote to Adopt.
- Presentation by Jones Land LaSalle Regarding Strategies to Market District Properties.
- Performance Review of Executive Director.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/Tentative Agenda for April 21, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to R.I.G.L. Chapter 42-46 (the Open Meetings Act), specifically matters to be so considered under subsection (1) (discussion of job performance) of § 42-46-5(a) of the Open Meetings Act.