Monday, February 13, 2017 – 4:45pm
Doorley Municipal Building – 444 Westminster Street
1st Floor Conference Room Providence, RI 02903[/alert]
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Meeting Minutes of 11/7/16 and 12/5/16
- Annual Election of Vice Chair
1. DRC Application No. 17.03: 395 Westminster Street (Lyman Building) – Proposal by Empire Financial Group to install new operable windows and doors, ground floor retail space, Westminster and Empire Street elevations.
2. DRC Application No. 17.04: 11 Dorrance Street (Biltmore Hotel) – Proposal by AG-FINCOV Biltmore Owner LLC to remove existing storefront and install new overhead door, Washington Street elevation. The existing compactor on Eddy Street is to be removed.
3. DRC Application No. 17.05: 191 Dorrance Street/150 Richmond Street (I-195 Redevelopment District Parcels 22 and 25) – Proposal by Wexford Science & Technology to construct Phase 1 of the Providence Innovation Center to include one office building and one hotel building. The DRC will conceptually review the project and make a recommendation to the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission.