A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Tuesday July 25, 2017, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:[/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on June 19, 2017 and July 10, 2017.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Presentation on the proposed development on Parcel 42 by Jason Fane of The Fane Organization.
- Presentation by Patricia Adell of Real Estate Solutions Group, LLC regarding the proposed development on Parcel 42 by The Fane Organization.
- Public Comment on the proposed development on Parcel 42 by The Fane Organization.
- Vote to consider the Level 2 application as submitted by The Fane Organization.
- Informational presentation by Christopher Wangro of Zaragunda, Inc. regarding District interim use and programming.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Monday, August 21, 2017 at 5:00P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
[alert type=”muted”]See also:
Providence Business News: Hope Point Tower reintroduced in 45-story design
The Providence Journal: Study: ‘Substantial subsidy’ probably needed for proposed Providence high-rise[/alert]