I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on December 12, 2016.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Vote regarding a senior project manager position.
- Discussion and vote regarding updates to the District Human Resource Manual.
- Vote to amend the Commission Bylaws Article Xl, Section 1 (Signing of Checks, Notes, etc.).
- Update and discussion on the proposed development on Parcel 42 (public comment welcome).
- Presentation by Utile, lnc. on the proposed development on Parcel 42.
- Presentation on proposed development on Parcel 42 by The Fane Organization.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Review of proposed lnvestment of Public Funds.
- Vote regarding the Fane Organization Level L application for Parcel 42.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Monday, February 20,2OL7 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode lsland General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under (i) subsection (5) (disposition of public property) and (ii) subsection (7) (investment of public funds).
III. Public Session
Greater City Providence: Hope Point Towers, proposed triple-highrise on the Providence Riverfront
WJAR: Developer eager to build ‘Hope Point Towers’[/alert]