I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of MeetingA regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2018, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on May 9, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Discussion and Vote to amend the by-laws of the Commission to create the position of Assistant Treasurer and to appoint Amber Ilcisko as Assistant Treasurer.
- Presentation of the Rhode Island School of Design Master Plan by Annie Newman.
- Presentation by Tim Love of Utile, Inc. regarding the three development proposals on Parcels 2, 5, and 6 presented at the Commission meeting on May 9, 2018.
- Presentation by Real Estate Solutions Group of its financial analysis of the three development proposals on Parcels 2, 5, and 6.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session (Newport Room)
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5 (the Open Meetings Law) and 42- 64.14-6(i) (the I-195 Act), specifically matters relating to the sale of District real estate where the discussion in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the Commission with the other parties to the negotiation.