[alert type=”muted” heading=”I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of Meeting”]A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2018, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
– Agenda [/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on March 29, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report on Commission activities.
- Presentation by Post Road Residential concerning a proposed development on District Parcel 5.
- Presentation by Spencer Providence concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2 and 5.
- Presentation by The Carpionato Group concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2, 5 and 6.
- Public comment on the proposed developments on District Parcels 2, 5 and 6.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
[alert type=”muted” heading=”See also on Greater City Providence:”] Proposal for 195 District Parcels 2 and 5 by Spencer Providence, LLC
Proposal for 195 District Parcel 5 by Post Road Residential
‘The Row at College Hill’ proposed for 195 District Parcels 2, 5, and 6 by The Carpionato Group[/alert]