I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of MeetingA regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2019, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the minutes of the Commission meetings held on December 19, 2018.
- Executive Director’s report on Commission activities.
- Discussion on the proposed redevelopment options of the east side parcels (Parcels 2, 5, and 6) as presented at the Commission meeting on May 9, 2018.
- Public Comment regarding the proposed redevelopment options for the east side parcels (Parcels 2, 5, and 6).
- Discussion regarding the proposed redevelopment options for the east side parcels (Parcels 2, 5, and 6) as presented at the Commission meeting on May 9, 2018.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 5:00 P .M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session (Newport Room)
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5 (the Open Meetings Law) and 42- 64.14-6(i) (the I-195 Act), specifically matters relating to the sale of District real estate where the discussion in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the Commission with the other parties to the negotiation.
III. Public Session
Previous posts about Parcels 2, 5, and 6:Proposal for 195 District Parcels 2 and 5 by Spencer Providence, LLC (April 11, 2018)
‘The Row at College Hill’ proposed for 195 District Parcels 2, 5, and 6 by The Carpionato Group (April 11, 2018)
Proposal for 195 District Parcel 5 by Post Road Residential (April 11, 2018)