This meeting has been postponed due to an error in advertising the public meeting.
I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of MeetingA regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2018, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on March 29, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report on Commission activities.
- Presentation by The Carpionato Group concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2, 5, and 6.
- Presentation by Spencer Providence concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2 and 5.
- Presentation by Post Road Residential* concerning a proposed development on District Parcel 5.
- Public comment on the proposed developments on District Parcels 2, 5 and 6.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
See alsoArchitecture Here and There: Carpionato’s latest 195 plan
Greater City Providence: ProJo outlines developer’s vision for east side 195 parcels (February 25, 2013)
*I’m not sure if this is the developer presenting, this is just what came up when I search for them.