[alert type=”muted” heading=”I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of Meeting”]A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2018, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
– Agenda [/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on March 29, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report on Commission activities.
- Presentation by The Carpionato Group concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2, 5, and 6.
- Presentation by Spencer Providence concerning a proposed development on District Parcels 2 and 5.
- Presentation by Post Road Residential* concerning a proposed development on District Parcel 5.
- Public comment on the proposed developments on District Parcels 2, 5 and 6.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
Greater City Providence: ProJo outlines developer’s vision for east side 195 parcels (February 25, 2013)[/alert]
*I’m not sure if this is the developer presenting, this is just what came up when I search for them.
This certainly still beats an unused field(s). Great to see some news in these lots.
Given the Carpionato record, it is good that there are other developers interested in these parcels. Much more detail required…