A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2014, beginning at 5 P.M., for the following purposes
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on January 13, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities during Past Month/Action Plan and Target Activities February –March, 2014 Including Update from DK Communications.
- Further Discussion of Developers Toolkit with Goody Clancy LLC and Revised Request for Information/Vote to Approve Final Forms of Each.
- Presentation by Jones Lang LaSalle Re: Strategies to Market District Properties.
- Presentation Re: Proposed Interim Uses of District Parcels/Discussion/Vote to Approve Interim Uses.
- Discussion Re: Proposed Fees to be Charged to Potential Purchasers of District Properties and Procedure for Adoption.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities / Tentative Agenda for March 17, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.