[box]A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission
will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way
, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, MAY 18, 2015, beginning at 5 P.M., for the following purposes[/box]
Parcel 28 preliminary rendering by The Architectural Team.
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Review and approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meetings Held on April 6 and 27, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Discussion and Affirmation of Appointment of Commission Officers.
- Vote to consent to the 2014 City of Providence Zoning Ordinance with conditions as presented by Commission Counsel.
- Review and Consideration of the Request by Phoenix Lincoln, Contract Purchaser of Parcel 28, to Extend Time Periods to Complete Due Diligence and Obtain Tax Stabilization Agreement and Vote.
- Review and Consideration of the Request by Commonwealth Ventures, developers of South Street Landing, on behalf of National Grid, to have a long term easement over the southern tip of Parcel 4, and Vote.
- Vote to Adjourn.